This policy covers the processing of all personal information by the Kersfield Group (“Kersfield”, “we”, “us” and “our”), including Clifton Downs Developments Limited, Eaton Kersfield (Litfield Place) Limited, Kersfield Developments (Bridge Road) Limited, Kersfield Developments (Burwalls) Limited, Kersfield Developments (Hippodrome Place) Limited, Kersfield Developments (Sheet Street) Limited, Kersfield Developments (St John’s) Limited, Kersfield Developments (Wokingham) Limited, Kersfield Developments Limited, Kersfield Developments Management Limited, Kersfield Management Services Limited, Meadow Lane Regeneration Limited Ltd, which trade as Kersfield Developments, Kersfield Capital Partners and other group companies.
Kersfield Management Services Limited (registered in England and Wales, company number 08831317) has its registered address at 1 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HA. Kersfield Management Services Limited is VAT registered. VAT registration number 194 6490 68.
This policy applies when you visit our site or when you register with us.
Information we may collect about you
You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a service or product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, engage in any social media function connected with the site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions:
Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
How we use your information
We use, analyse and assess your information to maintain and develop our relationship with you.
This will include the following purposes:
- To improve your experience at our site
- To respond to any enquiries you make
- To process any order you may make through the site
- With your permission, to notify you of products, services or offers that may be of interest to you
- Operation and administering the site and the services and products we supply
Please note that when you engage with us we may contact you by e-mail, phone or post.
Sharing of information
We will not sell your information to third parties.
The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom act for us. These third parties process information, and carry out other services on our behalf.
We also contract with service providers to maintain and manage our customer information and to communicate with our customers using information provided by you.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. You can review, change or delete certain personal information and your consents at any time: please contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at Kersfield, 1 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HA.
Disclosure of your information
We reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of Kersfield and others.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Every time you enter an area of the site that carries or requires sensitive information such as your credit card details, an icon resembling a padlock will appear at the bottom of your browser window. This is an indication that the site is secure.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the “Act”) has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
- We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
We control and operate our site from the UK (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of England and Wales. We do not warrant or imply that the site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.